Sunday, October 9, 2016

Upcoming Public Appearances

It's that time of the year again... I'll be speaking at the following events:

- SSWUG 2016 Fall Virtual Conference: On November 15th I'll do the geeky stuff that was rejected by DOAG this year, which is "Oracle Database Parallel Execution plans deep dive - understanding the internals of Parallel Execution plans". You should only attend this session if you already have a good understanding of serial execution plans.

- DOAG Conference 2016: On November the 16th I'll present "Oracle Database Cloud Performance" where I talk about my experience regarding the performance of the Oracle DBaaS offerings. Note that some printed conference schedule material is outdated, I'll speak at 3pm, not 10am

- IT Tage 2016: On December 13th I'll present "Oracle 12c - Cost Based Optimizer Grundlagen" which describes the basics of the Cost Based Optimizer with an update how things might be different with Oracle 12c

Hope to see you at some of these events - if you're going to be there, say Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment